It's white just because.

Monday, November 23, 2009

You Know You Can't Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd

Today I had a chat with my Pastor about some issues that have been bothering me. Over the past week it seemed that I've been experiencing a more intense spiritual battle, more than ever. But after that talk, God spoke to my heart and I'm glad the whole ordeal is over. The torment is finally over. Praise the Lord for his goodness, His Love endures forever.

There was a rock who was sitting on top of a mountain, which overlooked all the kingdoms of the Earth. The view was splendid and the rock felt like he ruled over all he surveyed; it felt like a king.

Every day it would fantasize about how all the peoples of the earth were bowing to him, but this was of course just an impossible dream for he was still nothing but a rock.

So one day the rock turned to the tree and said, "What's the point of being above all and being free of suffering and labor if you still are unable to rule the world?" 

The mighty tree just stood there and didn't say a word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment