It's white just because.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Starbucks and Teenage Rebels

Today was arranging class as usual. Surprisingly this semester's arranging class is really fun, and I haven't been skipping it at all. Unlike songwriting, which is getting more boring. So after that was CS, and then jamming. Boring, and sleepy day. Really hot, and all I wanted to do was sleep. At night tried to do some work, and finished most of my REMT assignment, save the mastering and burning part. So went to meet Dhanish and his friends at Clarke Quay to Rebel. I now remember why I don't club.

I went because I was bored, but today was more boring than usual. If it wasn't for the fact that there weren't many people, and the alien song list, I might have enjoyed it. But I didn't. And the night sucked because all I wanted was to sit down, have coffee and chat, but I ended up dancing and grooving on the dance floor, where I shouldn't have been anyway. I drank half a glass of whiskey coke, and I realized I still hate it (after that incident). So yay! Almost 20 bucks to remind myself why I shouldn't club again. Seriously, I don't enjoy it. But it beats staying home.

Left early and just reached home. I'm sleepy, but I don't want to sleep just yet. Tomorrow's a holiday, hopefully there'll be people who are free to go out because I don't wanna be stuck at home alone on a perfectly fine public holiday.

No story, my mind's too tired to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment