It's white just because.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Money Makes the World Go Round....Or Was It Love? I Can't Remember.

Money is the root of all evil. Some say that the LOVE of money is the root of all evil, but I disagree. Money itself is evil, the existence of money is the root cause of most evils caused in our society - crime, politics, war, monopoly. You name it.

That's why I'm a supporter of The Venus Project, but not everything it stands for. For every cause there are pros and cons to it. Check it out Here and learn more about it from Wiki. I do not necessarily agree with every thing this cause stands for, but I support it's fundamental concepts - which is to promote a resource-based society and not a money-based society. I believe it's the only way to end world starvation, poverty, war, disease, etc. However this must be coupled with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. The Venus Project promote a utopia where everyone is not selfish, however this is impossible as it also promotes atheism.

"I have no story to tell today, but I have truth to speak. If only you ask of me, but you willfully live in ignorance. And therefore we live day by day in the slavery of other men," said the farmer to the bartender.

No comments:

Post a Comment