It's white just because.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Truth Isn't Stranger Than Fiction - It's Just Plain Scary.

So today has been really uneventful for me. Woke up 10-ish, went to school to get a cable and then came home for awhile before going to teach. Only one lesson today so it really was a waste of time going there for half an hour or so. Anyway a question popped into my mind: where does one draw the line for pedophilia? Gender-wise and age-wise as well as what's the limit on the obsession? Because it's funny how women can be obsessed with little boys but men cannot enjoy playing with little girls (even the mention of it sounds wrong). Is it a sexist stereotype? Perhaps the masculine movement should do something about this. Anyway it's just a random question and it's not like I actually like under-aged girls (shudders).

Also today, I finally managed to watch the Zeitgeist and I must say it's very interesting and definitely very thought-provoking. However the facts are very questionable and upon further research, I've found some facts they put forward to be false. The irony is obvious if you know what the Zeitgeist is about. But somethings I definitely agree with and believe. And knowing that all these are happening right under our noses in the ignorance of the people is really frightening, at least to me. It makes me wish that I'd die sooner, and my loved ones. I wouldn't want anyone to go through this. But since I belief in God, I know he'll take us away before the Tribulation...or has it already begun? The end is nigh.

Don't worry, I'm not a raging lunatic who is going to kill everyone I know in order to "save them from the impending doom". I'm not crazy, but who knows what I'll do. My mind and my body doesn't seem to be working together, and I always have this fear that my body will act on it's own accord and that my mind won't be able to stop it. I think that I have weird paranoias, and it's driving my crazy...literally. I should seek help very soon. I hope this means that I don't have to enlist into the National Service.

Life on earth is bleak, everyone knows it but they choose to ignore it. Some people try to find ways out of it but it's only temporary or superficial. It's always easier to analyze the situation from the third-person POV but then it's hard to help people when they think they're right and that they know more than you. And as a friend it's really hard to see them destroy themselves with every poor decision they make. Yet you hope and pray that one day they'll see the light. But it might be too late. I guess the easy way out is always to just distant yourself from them so the hurt won't be so great when the time finally comes for them to face the consequence. But is that really how it should be? Sometimes I wish I could just run away to someplace else that is far away from everything that is tying me down. I want to live a simple Amish or tribal life. I really admire these people. You see the smiles on their faces and you see genuine happiness - true joy, one that is uncorrupted by money and power. They say that the real saying is "the love of money is the root of all evil". I beg to differ - "money itself is the root of all evil - there is no good that comes from it."

A man was walking in the desert. He had been walking for days and days and his water canteen was running out. He looked into the distance and it didn't seem like there were any civilizations nearby. The sun was at it's highest point and it's rays were beating down into the sand and onto his skin. Sweat beaded out of his pores and fell to the ground - Mother Nature was slowly bleeding him dry. Suddenly in the distance, a shadowy figure caught his eye. It grew larger and closer and he squinted to make out what it was - it was a man. Feeling excited he shouted for help and ran towards the man, screaming and pleading for water.

When he finally reached the man, who was riding on a camel, he looked up and saw that it wasn't a man at all, but a demon. The creature had a wide grin spread across his face and razor sharp teeth. His skin green and scaley; his eyes were blazing and piercing. The demon reached out and sunk his claws into the neck of the man and lifted him up above the ground. The man was too weak from the running the struggle. Blood was flowing down his neck and dripping onto the hot sand.

Finally the demon released his grip and the lifeless body flopped onto the sand. The man was dead and his eyes stared toward the sky, his mouth twisted in a scream. His body was contorted, his bones broken. The demon smiled and rode away into the distance.

It's crazy, this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment