It's white just because.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I'll punch you in your face.

Today was supposed to be exercise-in-the-morning day, which apparently totally slipped my mind. I woke up at 8 and just went on to do my stuff before going to school, late. Odd day today, which I shall not recount because I'm too lazy. But I got my REMT arrangement kind of confirmed, and POD 1 is still on my procrastination list. I'll do it tomorrow, I promise.

I'm gonna record guitar for my POD 2 assignment on Thursday. Hope I can get it done on that day so that I don't have to redo it again. I should record the drums first, but what the heck. I'll just get the acoustic guitar done first since I don't have a demo. I realized there's still songwriting assignment from last week to complete. Damn. Have to do it tomorrow.

I'm kinda lazy to continue blogging, so I'll just end this with my usual unusual stories. Treat it as bedtime stories, it'll help you to sleep.

A lizard was roaming across the little desert town of Sandsville searching for a competent opponent to duel with. He had killed 28 other lizards in the past 3 days and his trusty pistol's bloodlust was not yet satisfied. He hungered for a challenge; he hungered for death.

Suddenly there was a shout from behind. He spun around, hand already ready to draw his pistol. It was the Spider, the most wanted criminal in the Midwest. It was said that Spider could wield 4 pistols and use them perfectly with pinpoint accuracy. He could shoot 4 targets from a distance and hit them all at the same time. The lizard was not afraid, perhaps his time was finally near.

 Without saying a word, Spider drew a single pistol and pulled the trigger. The lizard, without missing a beat, fired back and both bullets met head on and fell onto the ground. Spider grinned, however it is that spiders smiled, he knew the lizard's one pistol was no match for his 4. He quickly drew his 3 remaining pistols and fired 4 shots. The lizard managed to fire out 2 shots but he was hit by the remaining 2. He fell dead to the ground. The bullet and caught him in his left eye and forehead. 

Spider slid his pistols back into their holders and walked towards the lizard. He stood over the lizard, admiring his new victim. He then proceeded to bite the head off of the lizard, and chomped down on his prey. After finishing his meal, he went about his way.

Orianthi Panagaris rules. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment