It's white just because.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Aberration and Olive Oil..and Overdose of Chocolate

I think I'm allergic to chocolate. Had Swensen's sticky, chewy chocolate just now for dessert and I started having red patches on my neck, throat and ears. I was never a dessert person, now I have a reason. Maybe except for Chinese desserts, no cakes and ice-cream for me.

So today is Lenus' birthday - or at least for the next hour - went to Swensen's for dinner, because Aston's isn't Halal. Was quite alright, after that I walked on my bad ankle all the way from ION to Park Mall, I kinda stressed my ankle from my morning jog. Anyway my legs are crying right now, but I don't care. Trying to injure myself as much as possible, I'm crazy.

One thing I hate about being me is that there is virtually no intelligent person to talk to. I'm not insulting my friends, but it's understandable that people tend to avoid intelligent conversations because most of us hate to think. Which is something that really perplexes me. We think all the time, or at least I do, but we always keep our thoughts to ourselves. We get "revelations" and we chuck them to the far corners of our mind, never reflecting upon them; never learning more about life.

I look at trees and I see more than plants. I see hundreds of years; I see God's work; I see the dependence of the human race on trees. And yet people look at trees and they say "Ok, it's just a tree. What so great about it?" I know you know that trees, or all plants in general, are vital in the oxygen cycle that actually keeps you alive. Trees are also vital in the carbon cycle and water cycles on Earth. All these slip past your conscious mind and remains hidden behind pointless things like money, friends, and enjoyment. How much more ignorant can you be? And moreover when I try to bring up conversations that are potentially thought-provoking, especially for me. No one wants to entertain me. How much can I know by always discussing ideas with myself? Never hearing the views of others, and being bombarded by the close-minded elitism and egotistical bullshit of certain individuals. How much more willfully ignorant can people be?

I can read and read and read and read on everything in the world, but what is knowledge that is not shared? What is knowledge that is not dissected, challenged, and possibly destroyed? What I have are personal opinions, I do not have knowledge on anything because I have not come to a point where I am certain about something. The only knowledge I have is God, and yet even this is not being challenged. It's a sad world; as I often say - and will continue to say - the human race is getting more evil, stupider and weaker. We will wipe ourselves out very soon, and I welcome that day with open arms.

A man was walking through a large field and he came upon a rock. He sat down beside the rock and introduced himself to the rock. He explained all the wonders of the world that was beyond the very field they were on - the majestic cities, the dangerous mountains, the deep oceans. He talked about the creation of the world, economics, science, politics, religion and everything one could think of. 

After divulging all these information to the rock. The rock replied, "..."

I'm falling sick, sick of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment