It's white just because.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sometimes we seem to walk far, but we're stuck in the same spot.

So everything's going to change, big time. NS coming up, gonna meet new people. New kinds of people. New decisions, new phase of life. One thing that will never change, though, is that I have God walking with me along the way and I trust He will keep me.

But I hope I'll still keep in contact with my friends - the "chums" (still think it's a funny name..LOL), DMAT guys, Gladys, Wenjee, etc.. But who knows, everyone's always busy moving on, no one really has anymore time to take a step back and keep you up to date with their lives. We're all on a journey, sometimes we cross paths with people, sometimes they walk with us for a while and go on their way, others come into your life and are there all the way. But then there are those who've come and gone, but who are still on your mind. And no matter how far you walk, how many borders crossed, it seems you're still stuck in the same place. Wishing to turn back time and choose another route, because turning back never feels the same anymore.

But instead of regretting, it's best to learn from mistakes and change yourself to be a better person. Some people say doing so is moving on, but then again one can change but yet not move on. The heart is a funny thing, and everyday that passes I get colder and colder. Sometimes it all just seems so pointless, but I'm grateful that God is there to give me strength to pull through. That he put people in my life who I can open up and turn to.

Thanks Pat. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment