It's white just because.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

There are only two kinds of people in the world: Those who wonder if there will be food on their tables the next day, and those who wonder if the world will have food on it's table the next day.

The problem with people is that everyone lives for themselves, well most of them do. I'm not trying to blow myself up by saying that I'm better than everyone else, but I think that people should stop looking at themselves as the center of the world and looking at the bigger picture. In the modern world of subjectivity and relativism, it's no wonder that everyone only thinks about themselves.

I've so much to say but I can't put my thoughts to words. It's depressing, the state that the world is in. I'm just at loss for words. Am I being delusional? Thinking that somehow I can change the hearts of people around me. Humans will always be humans, and as time goes by it seems everyone is degenerating further and further into our animalistic selves. The world is falling deeper and deeper into destruction. Even I myself am guilty.

"You might try saving yourself."

1 comment:

  1. 'but I think that people should stop looking at themselves as the center of the world and looking at the bigger picture.'

    my sentiments exactly. The world has long ago been drowning deeper and deeper in sin; and even though I won't dare to call myself a true Christian, it does make me hope that there is a God who can save us from all of this.

    ReplyDelete