It's white just because.

Monday, May 24, 2010

As the sky gets higher, hell gets deeper.

I don't really know who to blame. No one's really at fault. The world's just as it is. Everyone's the same, even I'm not excepted from the norm. Everyone wants to be heard....understood. But no one wants to lend others a ear, or a hand. We're all quick to point out others' flaws, and even quicker to voice our opinions. When someone asks "Are you alright?", they actually are thinking of "Ask me if I'm alright."

Sometimes it gets frustrating, when you just want to say something but no one listens. No one agrees with you, and everyone thinks you're wrong without even giving you a chance to try or trying to understand your position. You say something and they reply with a "yes, but.." It's the buts that really just kill you because what they're really trying to say is "Yes I agree, but you're wrong. It's never going to work."

Maybe that's why I always blow up at my loved ones and for friends who are much less tolerant I just redraw and not talk to anyone about anything. I know no one cares, everyone has too much in their lives to care about others' burdens. I get it. But it's not like I don't try. I'm not the best consoler or advice giver, but I do what I can. What's sad is that when everyone's done with you, they just push you aside.

So who's really at fault? Is it my fault for not opening up to others? My fault for relying on others for comfort? Or their fault for not wanting to listen? But life's too short to worry too much about such stuff. I guess the day that I finally break, and possibly run away, nobody would care anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Alomst everyone (most)is not a good communicator and I hope that I can be one that is a good to others so that I will not cause others to misunderstand my good intention and concern for them. Anyway language is good to express oneself but when one does not know the other too well can be dangerously misunderstood. Bottom line is love and acceptance.

    ReplyDelete