It's white just because.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Decisions and Commitments

So after much consideration, I've decided to go on a vegetarian diet once again. This time will be much stricter than the last, but of course I won't take it to the point of starvation if I can't find any (real) vegetarian food around. For friends don't worry about me, I'll find my own food if we do hang out.

Don't ask me why I decide to be a vegetarian. I hate answering that question because any answer I give will be a judgement on my character, and most people won't understand anyway. I don't want to give false impressions (good or bad) on me as a person.

Anyway it seems like I'll have to make a few adjustments because it seems there are vegetarian food everywhere in Singapore but Bukit Batok. Most of them say they sell vegetarian food, but they serve eggs, seafood and mock meat (come on, if you want to eat meat just eat the real thing).

Just an update for now. Nothing major.

No comments:

Post a Comment