It's white just because.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This is the Moment.

Just got my results. Not too happy but not too sad either. I didn't do badly, but I didn't do too well either. Nothing to do with this semester, just looking back at my year one results where I had like 2.1 GPA. Haha. If it's any time to reminisce it'd be now. Looking back at how my past three years in DMAT has gone, seeing God's hand in my life and meeting new people has been rather amazing. So many things has happened, people who were there came and went, and finally where I am now - leaving DMAT with this bunch of crazy people. I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's been an emotional roller-coaster even the past few weeks, but I just have to keep trudging on knee-deep in the mud of life. Looks like history always repeats itself, sooner or later you lose your closest friends to other people when you finally find a group where you belong. We are all searching for a place to fit in, a place to find comfort and solace. Sometimes it takes a long time to find that, but you're glad you do.

There's just too much to express, but I thank God for pulling me through and bringing me to where I am today. PTL.

No comments:

Post a Comment