It's white just because.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Over

Graduation show is finally over, not that I want it to be but I guess time just keeps moving forward. The past week leading up to yesterday was awesome, even with all the tension in the air. Felt like I was a rock star, everything was so surreal. The rehearsals, preparation and performance. And when I woke up this morning I felt like a normal person again.

Looks like another chapter in my life is closed once again. No matter how much I want to maintain friendships they're bound to be broken and die in time to come. Some people that I'll probably never meet again in my life. The next chapter is NS. I don't know what it'll be like and I don't particularly look forward to it but I guess I'm not really against going in either. Feels like it's just another phase in my life that I'll go through and then move on from there into life.

A lot of things going through my mind now that is bigger than I (or anyone can solve).

1 comment:

  1. Do you think you should thanks God that its over. If you gives thanks to God for everything, your perspective of things will change. God is bigger than you think. If you have a BIG problem, God is bigger than your problem. He is able to solve any little or BIG problem you might have. In everything gives thanks... and praise the LORD...

    ReplyDelete