It's white just because.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

What I Am

God indeed never fails to amaze.

Finally picked up "Desiring God" today and started to read. The book (along with ten other unread books, and two half-read books) was sitting in my room for the longest time. I've decided to turn everything around, and change my life. To seek the ultimate pleasure in God is my life's goal, as Piper puts it - a Christian Hedonist.

Out of the ashes and into his glory, I am born again. I will always be eternally grateful to the Father who has been there with me through the ups and downs of my life, never forsaking me. PTL (Praise the Lord).

"The chief end of Man is to glorify God - by enjoying him forever." - Westminster Shorter Catechism, circa 1647

and so it will be my goal to enjoy God and thus glorifying the Most High.

No comments:

Post a Comment