It's white just because.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Going Down Memory Lane

So yesterday was kinda the last day of school, handed in Arranging assignment on Monday go I'm scot-free. But i'm not really as excited as I should be. I need to write stuff seriously. Plus something someone said triggered my "emo" state. I don't blame him for it, though. I really need the motivation to write stuff anyway.

I went back to listening to a lot of hip-hop - stuff from Shady, JMT, Immortal Tech, Jay, and Tupac. Trying to get inspiration to write again. I also went to look back at my old rhymes. I must say I did write some pretty sick disses back then, but then again I also feel back for dissing people. I was so immature back then, haha. But at least I dissed with style.

Since I was walking on memory lane, I decided to go back even further - back to my sec 2 posts (by the way, if you're wondering, the posts aren't on this blog. You can't find them anymore) and for the first time in my life I feel like punching 2004 Jethro, sending a fist through the space-time continuum to sock my past self. I had horrible grammar and spelling and I swore like a sailor. Seriously, I don't remember all that crap.

Looking back at all those stuff, I don't remember most of them. Might be suppressed memories because those aren't really very happy ones. But I'm grateful I decided to write a blog back then, cuz then in the future (like now) I can go back relive my past memories. Haha. It's interesting to see how much I've changed, and even reading the first rhyme I ever wrote (it was me dissing one of my classmates, who happens to be a really good acquaintance of mine now, not friend cuz we don't talk much, but it's cool between us).

I also realized how come I didn't get the girl of my dreams back then in sec 3, because I was a whiny little (excuse the french) bitch back then. Such a wuss. If I could I'd give past Jethro a second punch right now.

But I'm glad I wrote some stuff, I might use some of my old material in songs (I did write a few good sets of lyrics back then apart from raps). I'm one awesome dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment