It's white just because.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

So Exhausted..

Perhaps I've become somewhat of a bad influence to a lot of people around me. They think I'm addicted to drinking, partying, women and going out. Well I guess it's just a result of being lonely. It's not easy being alone, really. All I want is being around friends 24/7 and doing shit that I don't normally do. The social animal within me is tearing at me, and yet I'm trying to restrain it - poorly at that.

But all the late nights out have finally gotten to me. And looking back I guess it's not been really a good time. To the three people whom I've been pestering to accompany me to coffee places and clubs, I'm really sorry. I guess I just have to have some alone time and sort everything out, and finish my assignments as well. Arranging, POD, and REMT. Not much to do, but very little time. Just one more last lap to go and it'll all be over.

I'm just so tired and I have a recording at 8 in the morning (it's 4:40 now). I hope I can drum on Red Bull. Then I'm gonna go and complete Arranging exercise tomorrow. So it's killing 2 birds in one day. Jaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment