It's white just because.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Procrastination

no more sitting around here in my living room
it's time to get out of this place, i'm almost doomed
to live a lonely life, but it time to change
release the fury, harness all these pent up rage

and make something of myself, no more messing around
no more going in and out, running up and down
getting no results, thinking that i need some help
man, i'll do it myself. _ the world, i'm out

but my brain's jammed up, i'm slowly freaking out
try pumping up my state, but it's going down
man i'm choding out, i try to slow __ down
regain my centered-ness, but i've got this cloud

hovering overhead, making me look bad
do i take whatever little _ i have and just flow with that
jump into the freezing pool, and let go of the pad
feel myself drowning, _ i'm gasping for air

going into my head, wondering why __ i did that
matter of fact, moments ago everything seemed perfect
why i put myself out like that, it's a mystery
but i gotta do what i gotta do, don't question me

procrastination is done, man. i'm done with that _
no more waiting around, screwing around like a _
it's time to pick my life up, just get out and do it
get blown out right and left till my skin gets thick

peace.

1 comment:

  1. Some time ago, you mentioned that someone said that you can find your best friend in the NS. I think the best friend is Jesus in you. Besides Jesus being your best friend, the other best friend is you. Hope you will find Him, trust Him, depend on Him and walk close to Him.

    ReplyDelete